Good morning, today there are two new Shedding releases out. I had hoped to coordinate, because self-promotion just feels a bit crass. So, why not get it over with and share two things on one day and simplify the process? 🙂
- A: Above:
- Stereo percussive wildlife, Five Springs Falls, Bighorn National Forest, WY
- Stereo percussive wildlife, Lake Macbride State Park, IA
- B: Below:
- Various hydrophone drip recordings in the kitchen, KY
- Hydrophone and small stream surface, Black Elk Peak ascent, Black Hills, SD
- Hydrophone and stream surface, Prune Creek, Bighorn National Forest, WY
- Stereo stream surface, Prune Creek, Bighorn National Forest, WY
Thanks to Auralgami Sounds, Final Form, the weens, Harvey, and my western adventure companions on two trips: Greg Korchnak and Deidre Canada.
The second release is digital only on Co-Dependent – CODE030 All the money is for charity. This is a very different release and is comprised of some of last summer’s zonked synth improvisations that were then intuitively constructed in the computer. I think the new free jazz discoveries I’ve been listening to these past few years have started to creep deep into my soul.